Gilberts IL Chiropractor
Gilberts (IL) Chiropractor
People of all ages who reside in Gilberts (IL) and suffer from symptoms such as neck or low back pain, headaches, or muscle and joint pain and stiffness can achieve greater relief and comfort with ChiroPlus Family Health & Wellness.
We specialize in chiropractic and rehabilitative service for Gilberts. Our professional chiropractor helps you accomplish pain relief and a greater sense of health through a personal health plan including gentle, all-natural chiropractic therapies and adjustments.
As a healthcare partner with you, your child or student athlete, we guide you toward a return to the comfortably mobile and active lifestyle you desire. The benefits of working with a Gilberts chiropractor also can go beyond pain relief to potentially boost the immune system by enhancing your body’s ability to recover from illness and injury.
With ChiroPlus at your side, you can focus on improving quality of life and reviving the body’s full potential.
Gilberts (IL) Chiropractor: Approaches to Healing
Chiropractic care involves low-impact, high-velocity manual adjusting personalized for each Gilberts patient. The force and technique depend on the patient’s physical comfort in achieving the optimal solution.
The following are just a few different ways you and your Gilberts chiropractor might approach your distinctive health plan:
- exercise ball. Balancing on the stability ball forces you to engage your core muscles including in your deep back, abdomen and pelvic floor. A strong core helps to protect the back and stabilize the whole body for better posture, balance and movement control.
- lumbar traction. This distraction table expands the disc spacing in the lower back to lessen pressure on the nervous system caused by disc bulging and herniation. By lengthening or stretching the muscles and joints around the lower back, lumbar traction potentially results in greater mobility, range of motion and alignment.
- half foam roll. The design reverses the forward-flexing tendencies of the thoracic spine and retunes the forward-rolling shoulder posture back in line with the proper posture.
- cervical traction. A traction device matches the curve of the cervical spine. When you lie down, the cervical traction pillow positions the head to reduce spinal pressure, support the cervical spine and restore the neck’s C-shaped curve.
Treatment with your Gilberts chiropractor can also include massage chairs, core-stabilizing discs, electrostimulation and a whole-body vibration plate.
Gilberts (IL) Chiropractor: Our Services
We offer Gilberts patients their own chiropractic programs for:
- families. Some of us might have different health concerns and challenges through different life stages. In serving patients from school through retirement age, our Gilberts chiropractor moves beyond relieving symptoms to treating the core condition for a sustained return to stability, strength and comfort.
children. Chiropractic care has shown to be effective for many childhood ailments such as infantile colic, ADD/ADHD, constipation and digestion, ear infections, and scoliosis detection and treatment.
- pregnancy. Safe and often recommended, chiropractic care helps the pregnant mother adapt to the many hormonal and physical changes that influence posture, flexibility and abdominal pressure during child-bearing. By helping to align the pelvis, it also supports a proper path of child delivery.
- sports injuries. Whether you are a full-time athlete or simply maintaining personal fitness, your body undergoes extra strain and repetitive motions that can affect the back and joints. In addition to providing pain relief, chiropractic care can help reduce recovery time and prevent further injury without painkillers or other drugs.
Gilberts (IL) Chiropractor: First Visit
When you visit our Gilberts office, you will be greeted by a chiropractor assistant and then meet our chiropractor, Dr. Ryan. After you complete the initial intake paperwork, Dr. Ryan will show you around the office so you can see the treatment options we offer.
Next, Dr. Ryan will perform a thorough health history and musculoskeletal exam, including x-rays if needed. Most of the diagnosis will involve what’s referred to as motion and static palpation, where your Gilberts chiropractor will touch the affected area and feel the state of the joints to determine the condition for which treatment is needed.
Palpation of the spine and the surrounding structures lets the chiropractor localize and identify the cause of the complaints. By inspecting the state of the joints, muscles and ligaments, the chiropractor can determine diagnosis and the best course of care.
You and Dr. Ryan will discuss the exam and any x-ray results and continue reviewing your health and lifestyle goals. This will inform your personal health plan according to your specific circumstances.
ChiroPlus accepts most major insurance. Benefit verification will be processed upon your first visit, and you will be notified of your coverage before you make any decisions about your health plan.
Gilberts (IL) Chiropractor: Contact Us Today
ChiroPlus welcomes the opportunity to contribute to quality of life for Gilberts (IL) residents. To find out more about our chiropractic services and techniques, as well as how you can begin a personal health plan, contact us at (847) 683-0077 or complete our contact form. We will be glad to hear from you!