Low-impact, high velocity manual adjusting that is personalized for each patient, where the technique and force are dependent on effective along with patient comfort.
The use of this distraction table expands the disc spacing in the lower back to alleviate pressure on the nervous system due to disc bulging and herniation. This lengthens or stretches the muscles and joints around the lower back. These improvements may lead to improved mobility, range of motion, and alignment.
Half Foam Roll
Designed and used to reverse the forward flexing tendencies of the thoracic spine and retuning the forward rolling shoulder posture back in line with the proper posture
The design of the traction device matches the curve of the cervical spine. When you lie down, the cervical traction pillow positions the head to reduce spinal pressure, support the cervical spine and restore the C-shaped curve of the neck. The cervical unit uses vibration, heat, and massage to achieve maximum results.
There are many different uses for the exercise ball. As you balance on the stability ball it forces you to engage your core muscles including those in your deep back , abdominal, and pelvic floor. Your abdominal and lower back muscles are used to perform daily activities. A strong core helps to protect the back and stabilize the whole body , including the spine, hips and shoulders. A better aligned spine just naturally leads to better posture, balance, and movement control.
- Lumbar Heat Therapy: Heat therapy is provided to the lower lumbar region of the spine, which helps relieve lower back tension and relaxes the underlying muscles and joints. Heat pads apply warmth to help loosen muscle tissue, so that the rollers can apply a more effective and deeper massage.
- Foot & Calf Massage: Multiple airbags are located along the sides and back of the legs and feet. They inflate to apply a compression massage. Along the bottom of the footrest are pressure point spheres that administer a concentrated pin-point massage.
- Air Compression Massage: The Serene massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and motion for an ultra-relaxing shiatsu massage, covering your shoulders, arms, and hands. The 16 airbags are located around the hands, feet, soles, calves, seat, arms, and shoulders.
Electrostimulation therapy creates steady electric impulses that stimulate muscle contractions. This repetitive contracting and relaxing of the muscle have the effect of:
- Increasing circulation (blood flow) to the affected tissue area, which aids in repair reducing pain and inflammation.
- Improving strength by flexing and working weakened muscles.
- Slowing the process of muscle atrophy by strengthening weakened or unused muscles.
- Adapting (training or educating) muscle fibers to certain patterns of response.
Core Stabilizing Discs
the disc is an important strengthening tool that can be used by adults and children. The disc is placed directly onto the chair sat on, this provides a less stable sitting surface, which means the that the body must make continuous small movements to correct balance. The simple act of sitting on the disc activates core abdominal and trunk muscles. Flexor and extensor muscles work in tandem to keep your balance on the disc while continuously strengthening and toning. Through these small, continuous motions that you are making, deep core muscles are constantly stimulated and enhanced.
Whole Body Vibration Plate
Gentle therapeutic vibrations wake up muscles throughout your body. Rapid vibration therapy causes activation of muscle fibers, improves circulation and oxygen delivery, and helps stimulate your body’s built in ability to regenerate cells and repair itself. Over time, it relieves chronic pain and heals injuries new and old. You regain muscle tone, increased motion, flexibility, balance and core strength.