Pingree Grove IL Chiropractor
Chiropractor Services for Pingree Grove (IL)
People of any age in Pingree Grove (IL) can suffer from symptoms such as:
- chronic back or neck pain
- tingling of the hands and feet
- poor posture
- jaw pain or grinding teeth at night
- joint or muscle pain
- limited range of motion
- chronic headaches
- flat feet or swollen arches
- pain from a car accident
- symptoms of a scoliosis diagnosis
If you experience any of these indicators of pain or discomfort, ChiroPlus Family Health & Wellness can help you achieve a meaningful solution that lasts. We specialize in chiropractic and rehabilitative service for Pingree Grove patients.
Together with us, you or your family member can establish a personal plan for pain relief and a restored sense of comfort and health through all-natural chiropractic therapies and adjustments designed specifically for you.
Your benefits also can exceed pain relief. Studies indicate that chiropractic care can boost the immune system by as much as 200% by activating the body’s ability to recover from illness and injury.
Other advantages of partnering with a chiropractor for Pingree Grove can include:
- less reliance on opioid pain relievers
- enhanced athletic performance
- a possible reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms
We welcome the opportunity to support you in returning to the comfortably mobile and active lifestyle you desire.
Chiropractor Services for Pingree Grove (IL): How Do I Get Started?
If you are not already a patient with us, simply contact us at (847) 683-0077 to share your questions and thoughts and arrange your initial consultation.
To achieve comfort and pain relief for Pingree Grove patients, our chiropractic treatment focuses on the healthy maintenance of the spinal column and the adjustment of misaligned joints. Our chiropractor is trained in various adjusting techniques for arriving at the best treatment results for adults and young people alike.
When you arrive for your first visit, you or your family member will be greeted by a chiropractor assistant. Soon after, you’ll meet our chiropractor for Pingree Grove, Dr. Ryan. We’ll have you complete the initial intake paperwork, and then Dr. Ryan will give you a tour of the office to show you the treatment options we offer.
Next, Dr. Ryan will review your health history with you and perform a musculoskeletal exam, including x-rays if needed. Most of the diagnosis will involve what’s referred to as motion and static palpation in which Dr. Ryan will examine the affected area and feel the state of the joints to define the condition needing treatment.
Palpation of the spine and the surrounding structures allows Dr. Ryan to localize and identify the cause of the complaints. By assessing the state of the joints, muscles and ligaments, he can determine diagnosis and the best course of care.
You and Dr. Ryan also will discuss the exam and any x-ray results.
Chiropractor Services for Pingree Grove (IL): Focus of Care
ChiroPlus provides Pingree Grove with chiropractic treatment and rehabilitation for:
- children. Care from a chiropractor has shown to be effective for many childhood ailments such as infantile colic, constipation and digestion, ear infections, ADD/ADHD and scoliosis detection and treatment.
- pregnancy. Safe and often recommended, chiropractic care helps the pregnant mother adapt to the hormonal and physical changes of child-bearing that can impact posture, flexibility and the abdomen. By helping ensure the alignment of the pelvis, chiropractic care for pregnancy further contributes to a proper path of delivery.
- families. Health challenges and concerns often accompany us through different life stages. Rather than simply relieve symptoms, our chiropractor for Pingree Grove treats the underlying cause of pain for a sustained return to comfort, strength and stability. Treatment can benefit family members from school through retirement age.
- sports injuries. Full-time athletes and personal-fitness enthusiasts alike engage extra strain and repetitive motions that can affect the back and joints. In addition to providing pain relief, chiropractic care can help reduce recovery time and prevent further injury in healthy, natural ways without the need for opioids and other drugs.
The approaches to healing for your personal health plan can include any number of techniques, such as an exercise ball, lumbar traction, a half foam roll and cervical traction. Other approaches might involve massage chairs, core-stabilizing discs, electrostimulation and a whole-body vibration plate.
Chiropractor Services for Pingree Grove (IL): Contact Us Today
We enjoy helping our Pingree Grove patients achieve greater health and quality of life through education and chiropractic care and rehabilitation. If you or someone you care about suffers from chronic pain or discomfort, we will be glad to learn about you and how we can help you heal with a fresh sense of vigor. To connect with our office, simply call (847) 683-0077 or complete our contact form.